Posted on Leave a comment

The Ends of a Fork

Here’s a puzzle for you: What do you call the long thin things on the end of a fork? Can’t remember? Highlight the green section below to find out.

The things on the end of a fork are called tangs. If you thought they are tines, you are right, also.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *