The Erie County Public Library has had half of Mark Twain’s original manuscript of “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn” since the late 1800’s, but where was the other half? It has been discovered just recently. Almost like a cliche, it was found in an old trunk in an attic. This attic belonged to the late James Fraser Gluck, who was a benefactor of the library while he was alive. Evidently, Twain sent the manuscript to him for the library, but he held half of it to complete reading at home, then forgot about it.